Our policies are designed to allow us to maintain the highest quality clothing while earning you the most money for your designer items. By following our policies, we will continue to be the leading consignment shop in the Southeast.
1. All Clothing must be fresh, clean, fashionable, in good condition and on hangers.
2. We also accept Men's clothing, Wedding Gowns and Children's Formals at the San Marco Location only.
3. Items will be kept at least 30 days. Designer and formal wear up to 6 months.
4. Prices may change to facilitate sales.
5. Consignors will receive 45% of the selling price of the item.
6. Checks are issued on the 1st of each month or may be used as credit toward purchases.
7. Fifi's is not responsible for articles lost, stolen or damaged.
8. Items which have not sold after the allotted time period will be automatically donated to AngelAid Foundation with the exception of designer and formal items which are returned to the consigner or donated .